Full time / Part time:
Possibility to apply for a working visa:
Requiered level of Hebrew:
Working days per week:
Working hours per day:
Send CV to::
В компанию 'iMDsoft '
Mobile application tester
- Responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of Android and iOS apps.
- Plan, write and execute manual tests.
- Write automation tests to improve efficiency.
- Ensure smooth operation of mobile applications.
- Work with developers, products and designs to coordinate new releases.
- Provide detailed reports and analysis when errors are found.
- More than 3 years of experience in automation and manual testing of mobile applications.
- Create test documentation, test plans / strategies, test suites and test cases while maintaining flexibility.
- Participate in all aspects of testing
- Proactive, self-sufficient.
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android mobile architectures running in multiple test / deployed environments.
- Good understanding of code version control tools (TFS, Git).
- Proactively solve problems.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in manual and automated testing of desktop applications.
- Experience with automation tools (Appium, Selenium ...).
Job in Tel-Aviv, QA Team Leader