Full time / Part time:
Possibility to apply for a working visa:
Requiered level of Hebrew:
Working days per week:
Working hours per day:
Send CV to::
В компанию 'Driivz'
Pre-Sale & Bid Manager
This role includes working and supporting the sales and pre-sales team in new business and new or existing EV opportunities to secure new deals and contracts, as well as liaising with other teams to ensure that we come up with the best offer to satisfy our requirements. customer needs.
Ideally, candidates should have experience in the electric vehicle market. However, a willingness and ability to learn and understand new technologies and business modules are key.
- Participate in all stages of pre-sale preparation, including:
-Managing and coordinating the RFP, RFI, proposals within the Driivz organization.
- Create and maintain appropriate pre-sales documentation (proposal, SOW, SLA, pricing, RFP response templates).
- Monitoring the implementation of team tasks in the bidding process and meeting deadlines.
- Help with qualification opportunities.
- Create and maintain documentation for the pre-sales knowledge base.
• Writing a technical proposal in a commercial proposal
• Writing a proposed technical plan for test / validation of concepts.
Managing the formal process for responding to requests / proposals at Drives.
Provide a weekly report including relevant KPIs and progress
Job in Herzliya, Marketing Manager